The purpose of this script is to allow your customers to obtain a Gift item if they are members of your Subscriber Kiosk or Classic Linden group or/and their name matches the Lucky letter displayed.
GiftSender is integrated with Subscriber Kiosk 3.0 by Fred Allandale. With that tool it is no longer necessary to force your customers to join yet another chatter-prone group or use any of their 25 SL Groups.
For more information about Subscriber Kiosk 3.0 please visit his site: http://subscriberkiosk.wordpress.com
– Get a Gift with one click
– Get a Gift if the customer has your Group active.
– Get a Gift if the customer is in your Subscriber Kiosk database
– Get a Gift if the customer’s name match the lucky letter
– Send a daily pick report to your email address.
– Customers not in your Subscriber Kiosk can subscribe with one click without visiting the kiosk.
– Options to show owner specified Offline and Online textures
– Option to give owner IM notice when someone takes a Gift.
– Option to give owner IM notice when someone subscribes to the Subscriber Kiosk.
– Memory protection to avoid crashes and provide emergency backup by email
– Automatic Database maintenance
– Automatic Scheduling processing based on pick per hours.
– All messages to customer are fully customizable.
– Automatic Expiration Date Feature
The Group Check feature works with classical SecondLife(tm) group system and with the Subscriber Kiosk group system.
The option is selected into the config notecard.
This feature make this tool really universal.
The GIFTSender must be placed in the same Sim of the Master Kiosk in case u want to use the Subscribe kiosk system to check if a customer is in the DB.
Standard LL group check works everywere on SL.
Thank you for your interest in my products
THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL LICENSOR, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.